Spotlight on: Wallets
Posted on Tuesday, March 28 2017 09:09:00 AM in News by Donae Chramosta
While typically handbags are thought of first, you don’t want to forget about their trusty little counterpart: the wallet. Yes, handbags are more visible, but we’re all about investing in a great quality wallet. A good wallet should last you years (forever, even), so it’s important to find one that not only fits your style, but your lifestyle, too.
3 Reasons Why It’s Important to Invest in a Great Quality Wallet
- If you invest once, you shouldn’t have to do so again (or at least not for years and years and years to come). If your wallet is of poor quality, it won’t last you a while, so you’ll wind up spending even more money every time you need to replace it.
- Your wallet holds important things, such as money, credit cards, your driver’s license, etc., so you need a wallet that will keep all those things in good condition and not risk those items falling out. It may sound silly, but it’s something to think about.
- You use your wallet a lot. Think about it: you’re going in and out of your wallet multiple times each and every day, so if you think about price per use, it ends up being quite low.
Below you’ll find a few of our favorite great quality wallets.
- Chanel Caviar Black Wallet
- Authentic Vintage Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Wallet
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Wallet
- Louis Vuitton Wristlet 24cm
- Gucci Monogram Wallet
Which is your favorite? Let us know in the comments.
Feature image borrowed from @lvlovercc Instagram