Spring Bags To Love
Posted on Wednesday, March 01 2017 09:00:00 AM in News by Donae Chramosta
While the official start of spring is still a few weeks away, we’ve already got it on the mind. We’re ready for less layers, pushing our coats and boots to the back of our closets, and adding spring colors to the mix. In fact, what we’re most excited about (which should come as no surprise to you) is swapping out our winter bags for the spring ones.
When it comes to bag trends for the season ahead, we’re seeing everything from cinched styles to extremely tiny to large and oversized, and of course, pop prints and colors always. Personally, we love color. From soft pastels to bold and bright, spring gets us excited to put our neutrals aside and pull out the color.
Below you’ll find our 10 favorite bags from The Vintage Contessa that are simply perfect for spring. Which is your favorite?
- Chanel Pink Medallion Tote
- Hermes Evelyne TPM
- Authentic Vintage Hermes 35cm Birkin Bag in Two Tone Yellow and Green Epsom Leather with Gold Hardware
- Louis Vuitton St. Jacques PM EPI Blue
- Louis Vuitton White Damier Azur Saleya Shoulder Bag
- Christian Dior Large Lady Bag in Beige
- Chanel Caviar Pink Tote
- Louis Vuitton Vernise Beige Tote
- Hermes Evelyne I GM Yellow Epson
- Louis Vuitton EPI I Petite Noe
feature image borrowed from They All Hate Us