Dear Friend of The Vintage Contessa,
We are so thrilled that you are thinking of buying a Louis Vuitton piece from The Vintage Contessa! We understand how much of a concern it is to purchase something so special online, and we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you.
The Vintage Contessa is unique, personally purchasing every item that we then offer to our customers. This means that each and every piece is not only rigorously inspected by our team of experienced specialists before we purchase it, but also that it is housed in our showroom, until it comes to live with you.
Other websites can work on a consignment model, which means that they may not have seen the items they are selling, instead the items are shipped directly to you by a dealer who could be anywhere in the world. This means that authenticity checks are not as thorough and that items can be in poor condition with misleading photographs.
We are proud to unconditionally stand by both the authenticity and the quality of everything in our collection. Every piece you buy will come to you in the condition described on the website, and with our authenticity guarantee enclosed in the package.
We are proud to unconditionally stand by both the authenticity and the quality of everything in our collection. Every piece you buy will come to you in the condition described on the website, and with our authenticity guarantee enclosed in the package.Here is a short checklist of just some of the authenticity checks we make on your Louis Vuitton bag. Visit our authenticity database to find out more.
- The bag presents the highest standards of craftsmanship
- There is a date code stamped on the interior tags or lining (applicable to bags post 1980)
- The date code displays the correct combination of letters and numbers
- There is a serial code if the piece comes from a luggage collection, or is a rare limited edition style
- The bag has an alcantara lining which could make the date code hard to read if it cannot be found
- The bag is free from flaws such as poor stitching or unsymmetrical lines which would indicate poor craftsmanship
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to call us on 713.977.7297 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to an authenticity specialist.
P.S You are going to look FABULOUS with that bag!