Vintage Contessa & Times Past is an independent company, with in house authentication for our own use. We are not affiliated with any of the brands we carry. The opinions rendered by Vintage Contessa & Times Past are our personal opinions and are based on my knowledge of luxury brands from over 30 years collecting, buying, and studying them. We make every effort to ensure that my opinions are accurate. Clients agree to release Vintage Contessa & Times Past from any liability whatsoever and to defend, indemnify and hold each harmless from and against any loss, damage or claim, arising out of, based upon or resulting from any opinion rendered by either of us with respect to the luxury brands we sell.
All of our contemporary watches include a full one year warranty from the date of purchase. Vintage watches and pocket watches come with our 1-year warranty. This warranty covers any mechanical issues including timekeeping or malfunctions. Warranty does not cover broken crystals, damage caused by water or any damage caused by abuse or neglect.
Vintage Contessa & Times Past team has built its international reputation utilizing their buying expertise, value, honesty, and integrity. They scour the globe in the quest to purchase the finest curated collection of authentic, timeless, luxury pieces. Each item they sell has been purchased personally and/or vetted by their team, rather than offering products on a consignment model like many other sites. They offer a 100% authenticity promise. Each and every piece is not only rigorously inspected by their team of experienced specialists before they purchase it, but also that it is housed in our showroom until it comes to live with you. Honesty and integrity are the pillars of their business and they make it our priority to build trusting relationships with our shoppers.
The Vintage Contessa & Times Past is proud to unconditionally stand by both the authenticity and the quality of everything in their collection. Every piece a customer buys will come to them in the condition described on the website, and with the authenticity guarantee enclosed in the package. There is a concern that in the industry, especially when it comes to purchasing something so special online, there are many fakes sold.
Vintage Contessa & Times Past reassures their potential clients of the 100% authenticity of our products.
If an item we sell you should fail as a result of a manufacturer’s defect at any time during the first year, we will repair or replace the item at absolutely no cost to you.
If your watch has any symptoms of abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
Not covered by warranty:
- Regular wear-and-tear from normal use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
- Defects caused by an outside force or improper use. Consequential and incidental damages.
- The loss of precious, semi-precious stones from settings.
- Outside modifications and third party repair attempts of any kind will void the warranty.
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
- Watches that are labeled as water resistant feature a screw down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing watertight. Water damage is not covered under the warranty.