Watch Band Adjustment and Additions:
- Adjust watch band if you bought a new watch or watch band that is too big.
- Tools to shorten and adjust it easily.
- If your watch is too small, we sell links for most luxury brands.
- Need a new watch band? We add rubber, leather, exotic skins, stainless steel, gold, two tone and canvas Nato straps to your watch to customize the look for your personality.
- A buckle or a clasp that won’t stay closed, we repair it.
- A watch band that won’t stay on the watch, we make proper adjustments.
Watch Battery Replacement:
- Replace watch batteries
- Perform inspection on stem and crown
Watch Repair, Service and Customization:
- Complete service and restoration services available
- Complete watch overhaul
- Routine maintenance, including lubrication and thorough cleaning
- Watch manufacturers suggest that watches be cleaned, oiled & serviced every three to five years.
- Ensure the components are properly lubricated and that the mechanism is free from dust, dirt and moisture.
- We have a choice factory original Rolex dials and custom dials featuring diamonds, patterns, custom colors and more.
- We present a choice of factory original Rolex bezels and custom diamonds, smooth, fluted, or engine turned bezels.
- Our extensive selection of watch straps include rubber, leather, exotic skins, stainless steel, gold, two tone and canvas Nato straps.
- For a memorable gift, we also offer custom engraving.
- Jewelry repair, refinishing and refurbishment services
- Clean, polish and restore your jewelry to look like new
- Repair with the utmost care and quality
- Years of experience for fine jewelry and gemstones
- Attention to detail that is essential for repairing, restoring, or remaking a piece of fine jewelry
- Remount a stone in a new setting
- Replace missing stones
- Repair broken clasps and closures
- Resize a ring that doesn’t fit, determining the best ring size for you
Restring pearls and beads:
- Restring the chords of pearl necklaces and pearl bracelets when become brittle and susceptible to breakage
- Prolong the life of your pearls by restringing and inspecting the clasps